Friday, February 16, 2007

Kids

Our nights continue to be a little odd. After a nap earlier in the evening, usually my sweetheart is awake. WIDE awake. I, on the other hand, do not have any serious problems sleeping. Until around two or three in the morning.

That´s when we usually start cuddling, most of the time ending up having wild and passionate sex. So it keeps being around 4 in the morning until we both go (back) to sleep. Of course, when the alarm is ringing, none of us feels really fit and awake.

So yesterday we decided to have a quiet evening, catching up with some of that wrinkle-removing beauty sleep. At around 10 p.m., I get a text message on my mobile. It´s our cute F., asking us out later for a party with M. and H., in one of the wilder places in our sleepy town. "Hey, it´s not even Friday yet", I am thinking. My boyfriend also shakes his head. "No way. Not tonight." Still, I can´t resist to at least send F. a message, asking him which of our children is celebrating his or her birthday (remembering Friday last week, where we didn´t mean to go out at all, until getting invited to a birthday-party, which "forced us" to the same spot we´re asked to tonight, and which ended at around 5 in the morning, sabotizing all plans we might have had for the weekend).

It´s not a birthday, just a party. But I have already excused us - I desperately need some wrinkle-soothing beauty sleep. And there´s still the option of turning up as surprise guests. But no, we really resist. Actually, I am half dead, napping away the entire evening, more or less. At around 2 a.m., my mobile is humming. Text message, again it´s F., asking us to please join them, wrinkles or not. But we resist. And have some passionate late night sex instead, which keeps us awake until around 4 a.m. HAHA!

No comments: